Your appearance (and how you feel about it) can have a huge impact on your life.
If you don’t like a physical feature, it can have an effect on your social life, love life, and even your career.
And perhaps no single physical feature has as much impact as a smile.
At Caringbah Dental Care, we have 7 brilliant ways to improve the appearance of your smile and your confidence!
How Critical is Your Smile?
You never have a second chance at a first impression, and your smile is one of the first things people notice when they meet you.
In one study, 47% of responders said that a smile was the first thing they noticed when they met someone. An attractive smile is part of a good first impression and a memorable one as well.
Simply put, your smile impacts how you are perceived—a brilliant smile makes you seem more attractive, intelligent, and successful.
And if you don’t smile, you actually become unhappier and more stressed! Smiling releases a flood of feel-good brain chemicals, including serotonin, dopamine, and endorphins. Smiling also seems correlated with living longer! Basically, an attractive smile can make most everything in you life a little bit better!
Studies Show Avoiding the Dentist Makes You Unhappier, Sapping Confidence
Research also demonstrates that people who avoid their regular dental visits tend to be unhappier, and unhappiness saps our confidence. This is because people who regularly skip dental visits are more prone to missing teeth, gum disease, or other oral health issues that negatively affect their day-to- day life.
The research also showed that people who neglected to care for their oral health were likely to have poorer overall health. People who have a healthy, beautiful smile are more likely to be happier and take better care of their bodies than people who don’t. This is why a stunning smile is critical—not just for overall health, but for your happiness and confidence!
So, what are the 7 ways (and there are more!) that Caringbah Dental Care can help?
The benefits of upgrading your smile are both physical and emotional. An improved smile makes you better looking and boosts your confidence. If your smile is not all you want it to be, Caringbah Dental Care has solutions!
- Brushing and Flossing– Yes, we recommend this all the time, every time, but each time you brush and floss your teeth, you are cleaning your mouth and keeping it healthy. Brushing and flossing are not only the most important practices for a good smile and more confidence, they are also the easiest!
- Dental bonding– if you don’t like the look of your smile, dental bonding may be just the thing for you. Bonding is among the easiest and least expensive of cosmetic dental procedures. Usually, bonding is performed for cosmetic purposes to improve the appearance of a discoloured or chipped tooth. It also can be used to close spaces between teeth, to make teeth look longer or to change the shape or color of teeth.
- Porcelain Veneers– veneer are thin shells made of tooth-coloured materials. They are used to cover the front side of teeth that have flaws. Veneers do require the removal of a slight amount of enamel.
- Dental crowns– crowns cover teeth that are discoloured or misshapen. They can strengthen a tooth while simultaneously improving appearance.
- Dental implants– Dental implants are among the most popular methods to replace missing teeth. They are long-term solution for restoring your smile, and their durability and toughness makes them the closest thing possible to natural teeth.
- Teeth whitening– Professional teeth whitening is the safest and most effective way to whiten your teeth. Caringbah Dental Care offers both in-office and at-home whitening treatments for your convenience.
- Regular dental visits– visiting your Caringbah Dental Care dentist at least twice a year is one of the easiest things you can do to improve your smile and overall oral health.
Caringbah Dental Cares about your Dental Health!
Caringbah Dental Care is a family friendly dental clinic in Caringbah, Sutherland Shire with dentists who offer a combined clinical experience of over 50 years!
We are conveniently located in the heart of Caringbah suburb and located within 5 minutes walk from public transports such as train, bus, and taxi as well as free council car parks.
PAY NO GAP
No gap treatment for all preventive treatments (exam, fluoride and fissure seals) for all children under 16 years covered by a health fund (excludes fillings, extractions and major dental treatments).